Technical Information Fly Enamel-Spray
Enamel Spay for quick and easy repair of irritating scratches or similar small damages on white enamel surfaces such as bath-tubs, sinks, toilet bowls, instanteous water-heaters, refrigerators etc.
Not suitable for large-area repairs at wash-bowls, bathtubs etc.
Quality and properties
- High-grade acrylic quality
- For white glossy enamel surfaces
- Hard, durable surface
- Very good coverage
- Excellent adhesion
- Good flow, smooth surface
- Scratch-, shock- and impact-resistant
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: Acrylic copolymers
- Colour: enamel-white
- Smell: solvent
- Degree of gloss (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530):
glossy: 80-85 gloss units
400 ml are sufficient for approx. 0.8 - 1.5 m²
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
Dust-dry: after approx. 5 minutes
Cured: after approx. 2 hours
Resilient: after approx. 48 hours
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
- Temperature-resistant: up to 80°C
- Storage stability:
Aerosols: 10 years, if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
- Size: aerosol cans with maximum nominal volume 400 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
The most DUPLI-COLOR spray paints have a so-called no-spray ring or a tamper-proof cap. This is to avoid unauthorized use. Please see the corresponding advises on the cap or on the label.
Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
Preparation of the ground:
- Remove loose parts, rust and dirt.
- The surface has to be clean, dry and free of fat.
- Slightly sand the damaged area and a small part of the surrounding surface.
- Remove abrasive dust.
- The aerosol can should have room temperature.
- Before use shake the can vigorously for 2-3 minutes.
- Test colour of spray and compatibility of the lacquer at an invisible spot.
- Spray several thin cross-coats from a distance of approx. 25 cm.
- Do not spray over synthetic paints!
Tips for spray painting
Protect the object and the surrounding area from spray mist.
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
|Fly Color Email weiss 400||400 ml||400598|
|Fly Esmalte para Electro. 200||200 ml||279515|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of June 15, 2016
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued version