Technical Information Display Airco Refresher
Quality and properties
- Simple application
- Leaves a pleasant smell
- Long-lasting protection
Physical and chemical data
- Smell: product-dependent
- Coverage: one can for cleaning of a air-conditioning system
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 150 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Bring the can to room temperature.
- Operating temperature 5° to 30°C.
- Shake can before use.
- Leave the engine running and set the air circulation to full power.
- Place seat and back rest in upright position.
- Place the can behind the seat and activate it (press once).
- Once the vehicle has completely misted up, leave the engine running for a few more minutes.
- Switch off engine and air the vehicle.
- To avoid germs, bacteria or fungus etc, the airco refresher should be used at least once a year.
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of: June 21, 2011
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.