Technical Information Ceramic Grease
Metal free ceramic grease with excellent adhesion, to treat parts which are liable to heavy workload and/or which are exposed to very high temperatures. Ceramic grease protects against electrolytic corrosion and has high thermal stability. Ceramic grease is resistant to chemicals, weather influences, water, salt and weak acids and bases. Ceramic grease prevents wear and sticking and has a directed jetspray. MoTip Ceramic Grease is extremely suitable to mount ABS brake systems and lambda sensors.
For use on:
ABS and ASR brakes, lambda sensors and brake parts
Quality and properties
- Protects against electrolytic corrosion
- High thermal stability
- Resistant to chemicals and weather influences
- Resistant to water, salt and weak acids and bases
- Excellent adhesion
- Prevents wear and sticking
- Extremely suitable to mount ABS brake systems and lambda sensores
- Directed jetspray
- Simplifies the future removal
Physical and chemical data
- Basis: very fine ceramic particles
- VOC-content: approximately 68% w/w
- Colour: white
- Smell: characteristic
- Appearance: pasty
- Relative density at 20°C: 1.26 g/ml
- Yield: 1.65 g/sec.
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: 3 - 4 bar
- Temperature resistance: -40°C to + 1.200°C
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 500 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Bring can to room temperature.
- Operating temperature 5° to 30°C.
- Shake for 2 minutes before use.
- Remove moisture, dirt and grease from part to be sprayed.
- Apply Ceramic Grease evenly and leave to dry.
- The specific properties are achieved after the solvent has evaporated (ca. 1 Minute).
- Make sure the friction areas are not sprayed!
Tips for spray painting
Protect the object and the surrounding area from spray mist.
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of: October 31, 2011
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.