Technical Information Typre Repair
Instant puncture assistance for all types of tyres. MoTip Typre Repair, gas based, pumps up tyres and closes the hole. It allows you to drive to the nearest petrol station with the wheel and to change the tyre there.
It is suitable for bicycles, motorbikes and scooters.
Quality and properties
- Saves space
- Easy to use
- Can be used without removing tyres
Physical and chemical data
- Basis: rubber
- Storage stability:
5 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 75 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Bring can to room temperature.
- Operating temperature 15 to 25°C.
- Shake for 2 minutes before use.
- Identify reason for puncture and remove.
- Let the air out of the tyres.
- Turn tyre so that the leak is pointing downwards.
- Screw adapter onto valve.
- Turn puncture spray and spray till empty.
- The spray spreads evenly into the tyre.
- You can now drive ca. 10 minutes or 5 kilometers.
- Drive to the nearest petrol station to change the tyre.
- Inform person fixing your tyre that you have used tyre spray so they can release the gas.
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of: May 7, 2010
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.