Technical Information Silicone Spray
This is a high-quality silicone spray for lubricating and protecting plastic and rubber parts against moisture, dirt and rust on bikes. It impregnates rubber and prevents plastic parts from breaking and squeaking.
Quality and properties
- Prevents plastic parts from squeaking and creaking
- Excellent adhesion
- Water repellent
- Excellent mechanical and thermo stability
- Long-lasting shine
- Weak acid and basis proof
- PH neutral
Physical and chemical data
- Temperature resistance: -50°C to +200°C
- Disruptive strength: 14 kv/mm at a temperature of 20°C
aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 200 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Bring can to room temperature.
- Operating temperature 15 to 25°C.
- Shake can for 2 minutes before use.
- Apply silicone spray in a thin layer.
- Best lubrication once the solvent has evaporated (ca. 1 minute).
- Apply a thin even coat and spread with a soft cloth for a brilliant shine.
- Leave to work for a minute and then polish.
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of: May 7, 2010
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.