Technical Information Cycling Chain Spray sport
High quality lubricant to treat chains and gear wheels of bikes. Chain Spray sport has a very low friction factor for minimal resistance, maintaining the outstanding lubricating properties, even at heavy load. For heavy circumstances we advise to use MoTip Cycling Chain Spray ultra.
Applications: racing bikes, cross bikes and mountain bikes
Quality and properties
- Very low friction factor for minimal resistance
- Outstanding lubricating properties at heavy load
- Contains ceramic particles
- Prevents wear
- Reduces the adhesion of dirt
- Resistant to weather influences
- Directed jetspray
- Sprayable at any angle due to a 360° valve.
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: synthetic oil with ceramic particles
- Colour: transparent white
- Smell: characteristic
- Relative density at 20°C: 0,88 g/ml
- Yield: 1,5 – 2,0 g/sec
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: approx. 3 bar
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- The aerosol should have room temperature.
- Best processing temperature 5 to 30°C.
- Shake for 2 minutes before use.
- Clean the chain and the gear wheels with MoTip Cycling Chain Cleaner Gel.
- Apply the chain spray in two thin layers.
- For an optimum result, slowly rotate the chain after treatment.
Tips for spray painting
Protect the object and the surrounding area from spray mist.
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
|Cycling Kettenspray sport 400||400 ml||000271|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of: October 24, 2011
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.