Technical Information Graffiti-Ex
Graffiti-ex is the In addition problem solver against scribblings on walls and unwanted graffities. Application is possible on nearly each underground, like e.g. walls, clay bricks, stone and concrete surfaces, marble -, bitumen -, glass -, metal and wood surfaces.
NOTE: Do not use on cars!
Quality and properties
- Dissolves and removes lacquers and graffities quick and thoroughly.
- Becomes a consistence like gel, therefore it does not runoff on a vertical surface, but acts concentrated.
- Application on non-ferrous metals might cause discolouration.
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: thixotropic, organic cleansing concentrate
- Colour: colourless
- Smell: solvent
- Degree of gloss (at measurement angle 60° acc. to DIN 67530):
Depending on consistence of the ground:
400 ml are sufficient for approx. 0.8 m² paint (applied in one coat)
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
Time to act in: up to 24 hours depending on surface and thickness of paint coat
- Temperature-resistant: not applicable
- Storage stability:
10 years, if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Check the firmness and stability of the basic colour on painted or lacquered grounds at an inconspicuous spot.
- Sensitive areas, which you do not want to treat, should be covered carefully with a protective sheeting.
- Shake can.
- Spray generously and let act for approx. 10 - 15 minutes. Depending on quality and age of the paint you want to remove, the acting time can be shortende or extended up to 24 hours.
- Then scrape off with a suitable tool.
- If necessary, wash off with cellulose nitrate dilutent or just with water.
- In case of very porous grounds, use a wire brush.
- If necessary, repeat the procedure.
- Before applicaton of new paint, all residues of Graffiti-ex have to be removed.
- Attention: May not run into sewage system! Collect detached paints and dispose it as special waste!
Tips for spray painting
Protect the object and the surrounding area from spray mist. When painting small areas it is recommended that a piece of card is used as a mask, with a hole cut in it slightly larger than the area to be sprayed. The mask should be held 1 to 2 cm from the surface. With this method, the mainly part of the spray mist is brought under control. It recommends to mask parts not to be lacquered, to protect the surrounding against the spray mist.
The aerosol can should have room temperature.
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
|MoTip Graffiti-Ex 400||400 ml||303201|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of: September 21, 2010
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.