Technical Information PTFE Grease
Spray grease with excellent adhesion and high viscosity to lubricate mechanical parts of metal or plastic. White grease has outstanding mechanical and thermal stability and is resistant to weather influences and weak acids and bases. White grease is water-repellent and pH-neutral. White grease contains PTFE (polytetrafluoretheen) and prevents wear and sticking. MoTip White Grease is resistant to temperatures of - 30°C up to + 160°C.
For use on:
- Cars: door hinges, rolling and ball bearings, gear stick, throttle and clutch, hand brake parts, hinges, door locks, springs, sunroof
- Mopeds: ball bearings
- Boats, caravans: engine, hinges
- Free time: rollerblading
Quality and properties
- Outstanding mechanical and thermal stability
- Excellent adhesion
- Prevents wear and sticking
- High viscosity
- Resistant to weather influences
- Resistant to weak ascids and bases
- Excellent corrision prevention
- Contains PTFE (polytetraflouretheen)
- Directed jetspray
Physical and chemical data
- Basis: mineral oil with EP Grease
- VOC-content: approximately 71% w/w
- Colour: beige
- Smell: characteristic
- Appearance: Grease
- Relative density at 20°C: 0.76 g/ml
- Yield: 1.51 g/sec.
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: 3 - 4 bar
- 4 Ball EP-test (AS TM D 2596): 3136 N
- 4 Ball Wear-test (AS TM D 266): < 0,4 mm
- Temperature resistance: -30°C to +160°C
- pH-value: neutral
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 500 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Bring can to room temperature.
- Operating temperature 5° to 30°C.
- Clean parts to be treated.
- Cover coated parts or plastic parts with masking tape.
- Shake can for 2 minutes before use.
- Spray generous amounts of PTFE Grease on the part to be lubricated, and then flash off for ca. 5 minutes.
- Optimum lubrication is obtained after evaporation of the solvent.
- Shake can from time to time during use.
Tips for spray painting
Protect the object and the surrounding area from spray mist.
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
|PTFE Fett 500||500 ml||090204|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of: October 1, 2014
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.