Technical Information Anti Marten Spray
Transparent spray with excellent adhesion to prevent damage on cables and wires by martens. Martens will avoid the treated surfaces, in view of the unique, sticky protection film which is formed. In view of the special formula, cable protect can even be applied on moving parts. Cable protect gives lasting protection and is inodorous. MoTip Cable Protect is resistant to weather influences and weak acids and bases.
Quality and properties
- Lasting protection
- Resistant to weather influences and weak acids and bases
- Can be applied on moving parts
- Directed jetspray
Physical and chemical data
- Basis: Polyalphaolefine
- VOC-content: approximately 70% w/w
- Colour: transparent
- Smell: inodorous
- Relative density at 20°C: 0.89 g/ml
- Yield: 2.0 g/sec.
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: 3 - 4 bar
- Appearance: sticky
- Viscosity index of active substance: 145
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 500 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Bring can to room temperature.
- Operating temperature 5° to 30°C.
- Shake can for 2 minutes before use.
- Before using the product, the engine room has to be thoroughly cleaned. Use MoTip engine cleaner.
- Then generously apply Anti Marten Spray to the rubber and plastic parts to be treated in the engine room and flash off for at least 5 minutes.
- To guarantee long-lasting protection, repeat the process every 2 months.
- If a marten infestation has occurred, then the engine should be cleaned before applying this spray.
Tips for spray painting
Protect the object and the surrounding area from spray mist.
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
|Anti Marder 500ml||500 ml||090103|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of: October 1, 2014
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.