Technical Information rust eraser
The presto rust eraser is excellent for removing rust from small rust spots.
Due to the fine fiberglass fibers (no wire) intact paint surfaces are not getting damaged - there are no scratches / abrasion marks. Because of the large effect of extremely hard fiberglass any rust is thoroughly removed.
Even for non-scratch solving oxidation on electrical contacts (eg electronic components, mobile phones, etc.). No short circuit risk, as metal-free.
Qualität und Eigenschaften
- Easy to usw
- Ideal for rust removing of small paint or body damages.
- Quick, clean and free of scratches and abrasion marks
- Rust removal without damaging intact paint surfaces
- No "risk of injury" for the body panel
- Grinding lead of finest fibers
- After abrasion of the glass fibers just replace a new lead
- Two replacement leads included (in the housing)
Physical and chemical data
- Measurements: 130 x 12 mm
Plastic housing with totally 3 rust eraser leads (of finest fibers)
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
The most presto spray paints have a so-called no-spray ring or a tamper-proof cap. This is to avoid unauthorized use. Please see the corresponding advises on the cap or on the label.
Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the labels!
- Erase with the 2 mm above grinding lead under slight pressure.
- Do not push the lead more than 2 mm out of the housing.
- The fiberglass lead sharpens itself automatically and allows precise work.
- Is the part of the outstanding lead used, place the mine a step forward in the thread.
- Therefore pull the gray cap forward and open the housing.
- Is the lead totally used up, just replace it with a included replacement lead.
- In the housing are totally 2 replacament leads.
Tips for spray painting
Protect the object and the surrounding area from spray mist. When painting small areas it is recommended that a piece of card is used as a mask, with a hole cut in it slightly larger than the area to be sprayed. The mask should be held 1 to 2 cm from the surface. With this method, the mainly part of the spray mist is brought under control. It recommends to mask parts not to be lacquered, to protect the surrounding against the spray mist.
The aerosol can should have room temperature.
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of August 27, 2012
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.