Technical Information BOB Combi Pack
presto BOB Combi Pack contains Rust Sealing (no. 1) and Rust Protection Primer (no. 2). Both the products are perfectly matching together and and grant a quick and durable protection from corrosion and formation of rust.
Applicable on iron, steel, zinc, non-ferrous metals (aluminium).
Quality and properties
Rust Sealing (no. 1)
- Quick, simple and safe application
- Hardens and isolates rusted surfaces
- Prevents further corrosion of the treated parts
- Surface remains slightly sticky
Rust Protection Primer (no. 2)
- Rust-protective effect
- Excellent adhesion
- Can be coated with lacquer
Physical and chemical data
Rust Sealing: moisture curing polyurethanes
Rust Protection Primer: combinaton binder
Rust Sealing: transparent, yellowish
Rust Protection Primer: grey, matt
- Smell: solvent
- Temperature resistance: up to 120°C
- Working temperature:
Rust Sealing: min. +15°C
Rust Protection Primer: +5°C - +30°C
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
presto BOB Rust Sealing can be coated with presto BOB Rust Protection Primer earliest after 8 hours, latest after 24 hours drying time.
After approx. 2 hours the presto BOB Rust Protection Primer can be coated with any customary lacquer system.
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
Depending on consistence and color of the ground:
2 x 20 ml are sufficient for approx. 0.2 m²
2 x 100 ml are sufficient for approx. 1.0 m²
- Storage stability:
36 months if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
- Size: Combi Pack with 2 x 20 ml resp. 2 x 100 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- Please consider: Do not dilute the BOB Rust Sealing.
- Where appropriate, fill minor quantities in a smaller container to avoid that soiling or humidity let dry the material in the original can.
- Do not apply the presto BOB Rust Sealing during temperatures lower than + 15°C.
- Remove loose flakes of rust, subsurface rusted paints, dirt and fat.
- Generously apply the presto BOB Rust Sealing on dry or even on damp surface.
- Coat with presto BOB Rust Protection Primer earliest after 8 hours, but latest after 34hours drying time, at best in 2 coats.
- After approx. 2 hours drying time it is possible to finish coating with most of the customary lacquers.
- Clean tools immediately with an nitro or universal thinner.
|presto Rostv. Kombipack 200ml||200 ml||603871|
|presto Rostv. Kombipack 40ml||40 ml||603864|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
Mit dieser Version werden alle evtl. früher erschienenen Versionen ungültig.