Technical Information Insect cleaner
Physical and chemical data
- Colour: bottle: transparent / spray: white foam
- Smell: bottle: Citrus / spray: Characteristic
- pH-value: bottle: 7,5 / spray: 10
- VOC-Content: bottle: Approximately 10% w/w / spray: Approximately 25% w/w
- Storage stability:
- bottle: 5 years / spray: 10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%). Store frost-free.
plastic pump bottle, maximum nominal volume 500 ml
aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 600 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Bring the spray can to room temperature / Operational temperature 5 to 30°C.
- Shake before use.
- Generously apply Insect cleaner and allow to take effect.
- Remove the dirt, when necessary with a bug shifter
|presto Insektenlöser 500||500 ml||383342|
|presto Insektenlöser Spray 600||600 ml||383359|
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of: January 10, 2014
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.