Technical Information Tyre repair
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Bring the can to room temperature / Operational temperature 5 to 30°C.
- Shake before use.
- Search the cause of the leakage and remove this.
- Completely let the tyre down.
- Screw the adaptor on the valve.
- Hold the can upside down and empty completely.
- Drive approximately ten (10) kilometres with a maximum speed of 50 kilometre per hour in order to enable the product to equally spread in the tyre.
- Then remove the propellant from the tyre and again bring the tyre
- Note: presto tyre repair is a breakdown help. Repair the tyre soonest, indicating the tyre was temporarily repaired with Tyre Repair. Suitable to repair small leakages in the tread of the tyre.
|presto Reifenpannenspray 150||150 ml||425172|
|presto Reifenpannenspray 500||500 ml||383298|
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of: January 10, 2014
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.