Technical Information prestofill Renovation Filler
Physical and chemical data
- Chemical base: Polymere mixture with special pigments and fillers
- Consistency: viscous paste
- Colour: white
- Odour: mild acrylic / ammoniacal
- Density: 0.3 - 0.4 g/cm³
- Non volatile solids: approx. 42 - 49 % (weight)
- pH-value: approx. 7 - 9
- Flashpoint: <94°C
- Application temperature: +10°C up to +30°C
- Temperature resistance: -20°C up to +80°C
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
Paintable after approx. 30 minutes with watersoluble paints and after approx. 2 hours with synthetic paints.
- Storage stability:
24 months in the closed original package if cool and dry storage provided (=5°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%). The storage temperature should not exceed 25°C for a longer time. Protects from wetness, direct sun and sources of heat.
- Size: HDPE container with 240 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- The surface should be clean, dry and free of fat.
- Remove residues of old paint and patching compound.
- Apply during surrounding temperatures between +10°C and +30°C.
- Stir product well prior to use. Thin slightly with water, if needed.
- Apply prestofill with a putty knife, press and smooth.
- Optimal coat thickness 5 - 30 mm.
- Paintable after approx. 30 minutes with water-soluble paints and after approx. 2 hours with synthetic paints.
- When used in exterior applications, product must be painted.
- New, resp. unpainted, porous surfaces should be primed before. Allow to dry.
- Do not apply when rain or freezing temperatures are expected and not to exterior horizontal surfaces where water ponding may occur!
- Do not use on metal or plastic surfaces!
- Not designed for use as a joint compound!
- Do not use as a skim coat for smoothing large, rough surfaces!
- The viscosity of prestofill can be altered by the addition of water individually. After prolonged storage, the addition of water is recommended to restore the original state.
- Stains of material can easily be removed with water or soap and water (before cure).
|presto fill Renoviersp. 240ml||..||319419|
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of: July 03, 2012
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.