Technical Information prestolith pro Soft Light Filler
Professional Putty - now in new, styrene-reduced quality.
To level out unevennesses and for thin "fine filling" of pre-treated surfaces.
prestolith pro Softfine Filler is a highly elastic, quick curing 2-component polyester fine filler, as mixture of a highly reactive, unsaturated polyester resin, filled with a combination of innovative pigments and extenders.
Fields of application:
Car sector, machine construction.
Applicable on metal wood, concrete or on surfaces which are already pre-filled with presto filling compound.
For preparation and finishing your filling job, we recommend our presto sand papers. We offer a wide assortment of fine and coarse papers for dry and wet sanding.
Quality and properties
- Ease of working
- High elasticity
- Good adherence
- Even and pore-free spreadable on large area
- Easy to sand, even after a longer period
- Good stability, even on vertical surfaces
- Quick curing
- Fine surface due to fine filling ingredients
- No more differentiation of surfaces like zinc-plated, hot dip galvanized or aluminium
- Resistant to weak acids and bases, propellants, solvents, water and de-icing salt
Physical and chemical data
- Basis: polyester resin with fine pigment fillers
- Colour: white-grey
- Smell: styrol
- Consistence: soft, thixotropic
- Pot life / Working time at 20°C: approx. 4 - 5 minutes
- Working temperature: min. 12°C
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
can be sanded after approx. 20 minutes
- Flash point:
approx. 33°C (resin); not applicable for hardener
- Density at 20°C:
putty 1.4 g/cm³
hardener 1.15 g/cm³
- Addition of hardener: 2 - 4 % (optimal mixture 2,5 %)
- Temperature resistance of the cured material: 120°C
- Storage stability:
18 months if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%) in the unopened original container. Protect from direct sunlight, frost and humidity.
Putty: can with 1000g contents
Hardener: not included, here you find the suitable hardeners.
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Only for DE: In order to ensure a high reuse and recycling rate, the legislator requires, in accordance with §15 - VerpackG, Paragraph 1, the return of transport, sales or outer packaging, alternatively, however, deviating agreements can also be made.
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- The object you wish to repair should be de-rusted, clean, dry, fat-free and sanded.
- Take the requested portion of putty compound out of the can and mix it well with the corresponding quantity of hardener.
- Apply the mixed material in the desired layer thickness.
- If necessary, you may sand with sandpaper grain 240 - 400 after curing.
- Clean tools immediately after use, if necessary with a nitro thinner.
- Do not return mixed material into the can.
- After approx. 20 minutes the repaired spot can be drilled, sanded (sandpaper grain 80 - 240), sawed, rasped and painted.
|presto Softfeinspachtel 1000g||1 KG||602133|
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of September 1, 2018
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.