Technical Information prestolith pro Multi filler
Professional Putty - now in new, styrene-reduced quality.
To fill holes and unevennesses, to rework pretreated surfaces during repair on car body parts and other metal surfaces, for reconditionning and restoration of wood or concrete surfaces. Even suitable for stoved enamel coating.
prestolith pro Multi Filler is a 2-component polyester filling putty as mixture of a medium-elastic, highly reactive, amino-preaccelerated polyester resin with different mineral, environment-friendly fillers.
Fields of application:
Car sector, machine construction
Applicable on metal, wood, concrete, glass fibre reinforced plastics, zinc-plated and hot dip galvanized surfaces, aluminium. Even suitable for plastics.
For preparation and finishing your filling job, we recommend our presto sand papers. We offer a wide assortment of fine and coarse papers for dry and wet sanding.
Quality and properties
- Ease of working
- High elasticity
- Good adherence
- Even and pore-free spreadable on large area
- Easy to sand, even after a longer period
- Good stability, even on vertical surfaces
- Suitable for stoved enamel coating
- No more differentiation of suraces like zinc-plated, hot dip galvanized or aluminium
- Resistant to weak acids and bases, propellants, solvents, water and de-icing salt
Physical and chemical data
- Basis: polyester resin with mineral fillers
- Colour: ochre
- Smell: styrol
- Consistence: soft, thixotropic, pasty
- Pot life / Working time at 20°C: approx. 4 - 5 minutes
- Working temperature: min. 12°C
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
can be sanded after approx. 20 minutes
- Flash point:
approx. 33°C (resin); not applicable for hardener
- Density at 20°C:
putty 1.8 g/cm³
hardener 1.15 g/cm³
- Addition of hardener: 2 - 3 % (optimal mixture 2,5 %)
- Temperature resistance of the cured material: 120°C
- Storage stability:
24 months if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%) in the unopened original container. Protect from direct sunlight, frost and humidity.
Putty: can with 1000g resp. 2500g contents
Hardener: not included, here you find the suitable hardeners.
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- The object you wish to repair should be de-rusted, clean, dry, fat-free and sanded.
- Take the requested portion of putty compound out of the can and mix it well with the corresponding quantity of hardener.
- Apply the mixed material in the desired layer thickness.
- Clean tools immediately after use, if necessary with a nitro thinner.
- Do not return mixed material into the can.
- After approx. 20 minutes the repaired spot can be drilled, sanded (sandpaper grain 80 - 240), sawed, rasped and painted.
|presto Multispachtel 1000g||1 KG||602034|
|presto Multispachtel 2500g||2,5 KG||602058|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of December 15, 2010
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.