Technical Information NC Fine Filler
presto NC Fine Filler is a 1-component, air-drying nitro combi filler for smoothing and egalizing marks from sanding on filled and sanded surfaces. The pore-free, smooth surface forms after very fine wet sanding the ideal condition for the subsequent primer and topcoat.
For use on many surfaces, e.g. metals, hard plastics and all putties.
For preparation and finishing your filling job, we recommend our presto sand papers. We offer a wide assortment of fine and coarse papers for dry and wet sanding.
Quality and properties
- Results in a very smooth, pore-free surface
- Ease of working
- Easy to sand
- Very good adhesion
- Free of asbestos and silicone
- Short curing time allows to work on shortly after
- Resistant to weak acids and bases, propellants, solvents, water and de-icing salt
Physical and chemical data
- Basis: nitro-cellulose
- Colour: olive-green
- Smell: styrol
- Consistence: soft, thixotropic, pasty
- Working temperature: min. 12°C
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
can be sanded after approx. 2 - 3 hours
- Flash point: approx. 29°C
- Density at 20°C: 1.43 g/cm³
- Temperature resistance of the cured material: 120°C
- Storage stability:
24 months if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%) in the unopened original container. Protect from direct sunlight, frost and humidity.
metal tube with 100g contents; small ring tins with 250g contents
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- The object you wish to repair should be de-rusted, clean, dry, fat-free and sanded.
- Apply thin coats in 30 - 40 minute intervals
- The coat thickness is decisive for drying time till you can sand the filled object. Thin layers can be sanded already after 1 hour drying at 20°C (use sandpaper grain 600 or 800).
|presto NC Glättspacht. 100g SB||100 G||601518|
|presto NC Glättspachtel 100g||100 G||601525|
|presto NC Glättspachtel 250g||250 g||601532|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of July 7, 2011
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.