Technical Information prestolith pro Spray Filler
presto Professional Spray Filler is a 2-component spray putty on basis of polyester. Suitable to fill coarse scratches from sanding, pores and other unevennesses in one go. Compared to other conventional fillers it allows to continue with repair work quickly. Includes hardener. For use on blank steel, polyester putty, old paint coats (except thermoplastic acrylates) and GRP.
For preparation and finishing your filling job, we recommend our presto sand papers. We offer a wide assortment of fine and coarse papers for dry and wet sanding.
Quality and properties
- Quick and easy working
- Quick drying allows quick working
- High elasticity
- Good adherence
- Easy to sand, even after a longer period
- Resistant to weak acids and bases, propellants, solvents, water and de-icing salt
Physical and chemical data
- Basis: polyester resin with mineral fillers
- Colour: beige
- Smell: styrol
- Consistence: soft, thixotropic
- Pot life / Working time at 20°C: max. 40 minutes
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity): can be sanded after approx. 2 - 3 hours
(Drying time: 120 min. at 20°C; 30 min. at 60°C; 15 min. at 80°C)
- Flash point: approx. 33°C (resin); not applicable for hardener
- Density at 20°C: putty 1.5 g/cm³
hardener 1.0 g/cm³
- Addition of hardener: 2 %
- Temperature resistance of the cured material: 120°C
- Storage stability: 9 months if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%) in the unopened original container. Protect from direct sunlight, frost and humidity.
- Packing: Filler: 1.5 kg tin
Hardener: 30 ml plastic bottle
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
Before use, carefully read and observe the warning texts on the label!
- The ground has to be clean, dry and free from fat.
- Mix the filler with the hardener well in the mentioned ratio.
- Work only with gravity spray gun
- Application in several wet-in-wet coats is possible.
- Spray pressure: 2 - 4 bar
- Jet size: 1.8 - 3.0 mm
- Before application of the finish coat you should apply a 2K primer, in order to avoid formation of "bubbles".
- Do not use directly on zink-plated surfaces, these have to be primed with a suitable zinc primer before.
|presto Polyester Spritzf 1500g||1,500 KG||854941|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of September 9, 2010
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.