Order informations Epoxy Resin
presto Epoxy Resin is a 2-component, solvent-free, low-viscosity, transparent resin for coating, laminating and embedding.
Examples for use:
- To repair, bond and coat porous and smooth surfaces
- To saturate fibre-reinforced coatings and moldings
- As casting compound for couplings and other hollows
- To make water-resistant coatings, e.g. water-impermeable coatings for channeling, ductwork and collect pans
- To make very firm and light GRP form parts. Together with a fibre reinforcement suitable for casings and covers in vehicle and apparatus construction and in model making.
- All works with wood
- Coating of concrete floors
- Repairs on boats, motor vehicles and other form parts
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of January 31, 2013
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.