Technical Information Acrylic Scratch Remover
Acrylic and Plexiglas® objects, e.g. rear lights, windows of convertibles, caravans, windscreens and covers for instruments etc., scratch very easy and, thus, lose their appearance and, thus, their value.
Using the presto Acrylic Scratch Remover, these scratches can be easily, quickly and reliably disposed of: New from old! Thus, an expensive repair, or even replacement, can often be prevented.
Quality and properties
- Reliably removes scratches from acrylic and Plexiglas® surfaces of the car,
motorcycle, caravan, boat, furniture etc.
- Quick and easy application
- All-inclusive kit contains everything required for application
- Attains results in professional quality, also for deeper scratches
Physical and chemical data
- Chemical base: Mixture of the substances listed in the safety data sheet.
- Consistency: firm
- Colour: white
- Odour: characteristic
- Density: 1,294 g/cm³
- pH-value: not determinable
- Flashpoint: 270°C
- Storage stability:
36 months in the closed original package if cool and dry storage provided (=5°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%). Protect from direct sunlight, frost and humidity.
- Size: PLASTIC POLISH 50g tube, 1 polishing cloth, 2 special sand papers
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- 1. Clean the surface and apply a little paste.
- 2. Using a soft, clean cotton cloth or pad polish the scratched areas using heavy pressure for 2-3 minutes. Do not use on any printed, varnished or coated surfaces.
- 3. For deep scratches repeat application several times.
- 4. Remove residue with a cloth.
- 5. Very deep scratches should be treated beforehand with special abrasive paper (granularity: 1500) and a little water. Polish afterwards with presto Acrylic Scratch Remover.
- Warning: Do not use on any printed, varnished or coated surfaces. Do not use on Polycarbonate (PC). To be on the safe side, first test the polish on an unexposed surface.
|presto Acryl Kratzer-Entf. 50g||50 g||430114|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of: May 3, 2017
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.