Technical Information Electro Protection Spray
Quality and properties
- Extremely good penetration
- Excellent adhesion
- Water repellent
- Protects against corrosion
- Good penetration
- Loosens oxidised contact points
- Liquid isolation agent
- Fast acting
- Prevent ignition problems
- Water, salt and weak acids and alkaline proof
- Can be sprayed from any angle due to a special 360°C valve.
- TRG 300 compliant
Physical and chemical data
- Basis: mineral oil
- Colour: transparent
- Smell: characteristic
- Relative density at 20°C: 0.802 g/ml
- Yield: 1.9 g/sec.
- Refractive index at 20°C: 1.444
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: 3 - 4 bar
- pH-value: neutral
- Temperature resistance: -35°C to +200°C
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Bring can to room temperature.
- Operating temperature 5 to 30°C.
- Switch off electronic equipment before use.
- Surface should be clean, dry and free of grease.
- Shake can for 2 minutes before use.
- Apply electro protect spray in thin layers.
- Do not use on carburettors, coolers and heating systems.
Tips for spray painting
Protect the object and the surrounding area from spray mist.
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
|Elektroschutz 400ml||400 ml||306369|
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of May 25, 2010
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.