Technical Information Engine Impregnation
Quality and properties
- Dirty car door rails can be cleaned easily without water
- Effective protection from rust
- Adds gloss to the treated surface
- Safeguards the electrical system current
- Economical and easy to use
- Excellent creep properties, penetrates well
- Protects against de-icing salts
- Displaces water
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Engine must be completely cool before use.
- Once the engine has been thoroughly washed, spray the engine block and compartment with presto motor impregnation.
- The engine compartment can be treated when wet.
- Leave it to dry thoroughly.
- We recommend polishing door tie bars with a cloth.
- Do not spray on a running engine. Not for use during ignition. Do not spray on red-hot or warm objects (manifolds, exhaust pipes).
|presto Motorimprägnier. 1000ml||1 l||803864|
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of February 8, 2010
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.