Technical Information Contact Spray
presto contact spray is the reliable way to avoid contact resistance, leakage current and voltage losses in electrical connections. It also ensures a smooth current.
electrial connections, radios, televisions, tools, cabling, connections
Quality and properties
- Water and moisture are infiltrated and displaced
- Excellent adhesion and penetration
- Protects contacts and prevents corrosion
- Resistant to water, salts and weak bases
- Directed jet spray
- This product is equipped with a special cap, which contains a tube and a spray nozzle that can be used to reach inaccessible places.
- Observe TRG 300
Physical and chemical data
- Colour: yellow/transparent
- Propellant: propane/butane
- Density at 20°C: 0,664 g/ml
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: 4 - 4,5 bar
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Make sure can is at room temperature.
- Application temperature 5 ° to 30 ° C.
- Switch electrical equipment off before treating.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of grease.
- Shake can well before use.
- Spray several thin layers on connectors, cables, distributor caps, etc.
|Kontaktspray 150||150 ml||429910|
|Kontaktspray 400||400 ml||157141|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of March 12, 2014
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.