Technical Information Contact Cleaner
presto Contact Cleaner is a high-quality cleaner that ensures long-lasting conductivity for contacts.
For use on:
- Car and motorbike wiring and contacts
- Print boards, electrical circuits, printing plates, contacts, plugs,
- TV, radio, tools, stereos
Quality and properties
- Powerful cleaner without leaving a residue
- Removes dirt and oxidation
- Moisture repellent
- Corrosion protection
- Non corrosive
- Excellent adhesion
- Non conductive
- Powerful, directed jet spray
- This product has a special cap containing a tube and a spray head, which can be used to reach tricky places
- Sprayable from any angle due to a special 360° valve.
- TRG 300 compliant
Physical and chemical data
- Basis: Aliphatic Hydrocarbons with alcohol
- Colour: transparent
- Smell: characteristic
- Propellant: carbon dioxide
- Relative density at 20°C: 0.73 g/ml
- Yield: 3.8 g/sec.
- Refractive index at 20°C: 1.370
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: 5.5 - 6.5 bar
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Bring can to room temperature.
- Operating temperature 5° to 30°C.
- Switch off electronic and electrical equipment before use so that there is no current at all.
- Shake for 2 minutes before use.
- Spray the parts to be cleaned with presto Contact Cleaner.
- After cleaning wait to all combustible solvent steam has disappeared (after 15 minutes at least).
- Only then turn on equipment.
- Do not spray onto carburettors or coolers!
Tips for spray painting
Protect the object and the surrounding area from spray mist.
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
|Kontaktreiniger 400ml||400 ml||306192|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of April 4, 2011
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.