Technical Information Engine Cold Cleaner
presto engine cold cleaner is a highly effective degreaser for removing oil, grease, oily deposits and lubricating film from engine and vehicle parts, machinery, tools, tiles, floors, etc
Quality and properties
- High-quality degreaser
- Contains emulsifier -> allows the application with cold water
- Removes oil, grease and other dirt quickly and effortlessly
- Weak alkaline-acting special detergent
- Simple to use
- Does not attack rubber and plastics
Physical and chemical data
- Colour: light brown
- Smell: petrol
- Appearance: brownish
- Temperaturbeständigkeit: till 80°C
- Storage stability:
4 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
spray gun can, maximum nominal volume 1000 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Engine must be completely cool before use.
- Dilute the engine and all-purpose cleaner with petrol, diesel or kerosene 1:1 to 1:5 (depending on the degree of dirt). Never use water.
- Spray the parts to be treated.
- Leave to work for 5-10 minutes.
- Then rinse the treated parts with high pressure water. Do not aim the water jet directly at covers of electronic components. Keep a minimum distance of 30 cm.
- Caution: An oil cutter must be used. Dirt must not enter sewage system. Take residues to a hazardous waste collection point.
|Motorkaltreiniger 1000ml||1 l||803871|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of March 12. 2014
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.