Technical Information Adhesive Remover
presto Adhesive Remover - removes quickly and easily label and adhesive residue on treated and untreated parts of metal, glass, wood, stone and various types of plastics.
With the low rate of evaporation the adhesive remover has a good solvency, so it allows a highly efficient and economical use of the product.
Quality and properties
- Raises stickers, adhesive residue, etc.
- Ideal for windows and painted surfaces
- Gentle on materials and residue-free
- Long-lasting ability to solve
- Ideal for automotive and household
Physical and chemical data
- Basis: D-Limonen
- Colour: transparent
- Smell: Citrus
- Yield: 1,5 - 2,0 g/s
- Relative density at 20°C: 0,84 g/ml
- Refractive index at 20°C: 1,472
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: 3,5 bar
- Propellant: Propan / Butan
- Storage stability:
- 10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 150 ml resp. 500 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Bring the can to room temperature.
- Operating temperature 5° to 30°C.
- Shake before use.
- Spray evenly paper stickers and adhesive residue and leave for a few minutes. For application on plastic sticker spray the edges and leave for a few minutes.
- Remove the dissolved adhesive residues.
- Wipe treated area with a clean, lint-free cloth.
- Before using, check the compatibility of the product
Tips for spray painting
Protect the object and the surrounding area from spray mist.
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
|presto Aufkleber-Entferner 150||150 ml||384257|
|presto Aufkleber-Entferner 500||500 ml||365638|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of March 12, 2014
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.