Technical Information DPF-Cleaner
Effective cleaner for diesel particulate filter, for loosening and removing of carbon and ash deposits in diesel particulate filters without dismantling.
The product has a rapid effect and is not corrosive. The presto DPF-Cleaner is also solvent-free and non-flammable. The regular application ensures optimum driving behavior, engine performance and low fuel consumption.
Physical and chemical data
- Basis: Solution of specific tensides
- Relative density at 20°C: 0.99 g/ml
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: 8 - 9 bar
- VOC-content: 0% w/w
- Propellant:: Inert propellant
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Please observe the instructions of the vehicle manufacturer. If the car does not start because of clogged diesel particulate filter, the cleaning must not be carried out. For professional use only.
- Best processing temperature 5 ° to 30 ° C.
- Shake can for 2 minutes before use.
- Before use, allow the engine to cool down (max. 50 ° C).
- Remove temperature or pressure sensor from the filter.
- Insert the special tube into the opening.
- Empty the can in the following intervals: spray 3-5 times; allow to soak for 5 sec.
- Install temperature or pressure sensor.
- Start the engine and run at least 15 minutes to evaporate most of the fluid.
- Make a 30-minute test drive. This may cause the formation of steam.
- Interrogate fault memory, if necessary, delete.
|presto DPF- Reiniger 400||400 ml||416613|
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of October 9, 2015
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.