Technical Information White Grease
presto White Grease is an adhesive lubricant for mechanical metal and plastic parts to prevent friction.
For use on:
- Cars: door hinges, rolling and ball bearings, gear stick, throttle and clutch, hand brake parts, hinges, door locks, springs, sunroof
- Mopeds: ball bearings
- Boats, caravans: engine, hinges
- Free time: rollerblading
Quality and properties
- Good penetration
- Excellent mechanical and thermo stability
- Excellent adhesion
- High level of viscosity
- Resistant to the effects of weather
- Resistant to weak acids and alkalines
- Protects against acids and salts
- Excellent corrosion and sliding protection
- Water repellent
- Prevents the wear and clamping of treated parts
- Contains PTFE (Polytetrafluorethenes)
- Application scope between -30°C and +160°C
- Directed jet spray
- This product has a special cap containing a tube and a spray head, which can be used to reach tricky places
- TRG 300 compliant
Physical and chemical data
- Basis: mineral oil with EP Grease
- Colour: beige
- Smell: characteristic
- Appearance: Fat
- Relative density at 20°C: 0.76 g/ml
- Yield: 1.51 g/sec.
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: 3 - 4 bar
- 4 Ball EP-test (AS TM D 2596): 3136 N
- 4 Ball Wear-test (AS TM D 266): < 0,4 mm
- Temperature resistance: -30°C to +160°C
- pH-value: neutral
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Bring can to room temperature.
- Operating temperature 5° to 30°C.
- Clean parts to be treated.
- Cover coated parts or plastic parts with masking tape.
- Shake can for 2 minutes before use.
- Spray generous amounts of white spray grease on the part to be lubricated, and then flash off for ca. 5 minutes.
- Shake can from time to time during use.
Tips for spray painting
Protect the object and the surrounding area from spray mist.
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
|Sprühfett weiß 150ml||150 ml||429798|
|Sprühfett weiß 400ml||400 ml||306352|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of July 08, 2014.
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.