Technical Information Cable Anti-Friction
Facilitates pulling of cables and wires in electrical installation pipes. Breaks, cracks and the clamping of the cable can be prevented. Suitable for all types of cables.
Quality and properties
- Special lubricant on silicone basis
- Facilitates the insertion of cables and cables
- Reduces friction
- Does not attack rubber, plastics, textiles and lacquers
- Does not attack construction materials
- Do not dry out
- Does not stick
- Suitable as moisture buffer
- Water repellent
Physical and chemical data
- Basis: polydimethylsiloxane
- Colour: transparent
- Smell: characteristic
- Propellant gas: propane / butane
- Viscosity of the base oil: 1000 cst / 20 ° C
- Disruptive strength: 12 kV / mm at 25 ° C
- Relative density at 20°C: 0.643 g / ml
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: 4.0 - 4.5 bar
- Temperature resistance: -50 ° C - +200 ° C
- Working temperature of aerosol: 15 ° to 35 ° C
- Storage stability:
10 years with proper storage (= 10 ° -25 ° C, relative humidity of max. 60%)
aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Bring can to room temperature.
- Operating temperature 15° to 30°C.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply the spray directly onto the cable or with the spray probe into the line inlet.
- Then pull the cable.
- During installation, spray cables or wires in sections.
- Caution: presto cable anti friction spray can cause high smoothness in the working environment. Clean and economical processing; Do not spray on floors, tiles, laminate or other treads.
Tips for spray painting
Protect the object and the surrounding area from spray mist.
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
|presto Kabel- Gleitspray 400ml||400 ml||459658|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of February 16, 2017
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.