Technical Information PTFE Spray dry
Quality and properties
- Leaves behind pure PTFE, no grease or oil (dry film)
- Very low friction coefficient
- Excellent adhesion
- Prevents wear and clamping
- Suitable for parts that are exposed to light loads and/or low speeds.
- Also suitable as an anti adhesive for injection moulds that are not allowed to come into contact with silicone (release spray).
- Directed jet spray
- Special valve allows applicaton in any position (360° valve)
Physical and chemical data
- Basis: Polytetrafluoretheen
- Colour: white-transparent
- Appearance: white powder
- Yield: 1.74 g/sec.
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: 3 - 4 bar
- Particle size: 5 µm
- Drying time (at 23°C, 50% relative air humidity):
Drying approx. 5 minutes
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
- Temperature resistance: -50°C to +250°C
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Bring the can to room temperature.
- Optimal operating temperature 5° - 30°C.
- Shake can vigorously before use.
- Apply presto PTFE Spray dry in a thin even layer.
- A dry PTFE film is left after evaporation (approx. 1 minute).
Tips for spray painting
Protect the object and the surrounding area from spray mist.
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
|PTFE Spray trocken 150ml||150 ml||429972|
|PTFE Spray trocken 400ml||400 ml||279911|
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of March 12, 2014
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.