Technical Information Tyre Cleaning Foam
This is a high-quality silicone-based spray for revitalising car tyre colour as well as protecting the tyres from the weather.
Quality and properties
- Long-lasting silk shine and suppleness
- Protects from bleaching and embrittling
- Contains silicone
- Makes tyres look like new
- Tyres pollute less
- Self-acting foam removes residues of dirt
- Does not attack rims, wheel covers and lacquer
- Targeted spray jet
- Consider TRG 300
Physical and chemical data
- Basis: water and polydimethylsiloxane
- Colour: white
- Smell: characteristic
- Relative density at 20°C: 0.999 g/ml
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: 3 - 4 bar
- Appearance: foam
- pH-value: 9 - 10
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 500 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Bring can to room temperature.
- Operating temperature 15 to 25°C.
- The surface should be clean and dry.
- Shake can before use.
- Avoid contact with brake parts.
- Apply in thin, even coats to the tyre wall.
- Also applicable immediately after the car wash on wet tires.
- Not suitable for two-wheel vehicles.
|Reifenglanz- Schaum 500ml||500 ml||157189|
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Examples for use
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of: March 12, 2014
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.