Technical Information Penetrating Oil
presto penetrating oil is a powerful special oil that penetrates, thanks to its high creeping ability, into the finest and narrowest gaps and threads and effectively eliminating friction and squeaking noises. It infiltrates rust and loosens stuck screws, nuts, bolts and other fasteners, etc. The special recipe with high-quality graphite and MoS2 ensures perfect, lasting lubrication. Metal, rubber and many plastics are not attacked by presto penetrating oil.
For use on:
Lubricates, protects and cares all moving parts.
Quality and properties
- High penetrability
- Good penetration
- Contains MOS2 and graphite
- Long-lasting lubricating effect
- Non- corrosive
- Excellent adhesion
- Good corrosion protection
- Moisture repellent
- Powerful, directed jet spray
- This product has a special cap containing a tube and a spray head, which can be used to reach tricky places
- Sprayable from any angle due to a special 360° valve
- TRG 300 compliant
Physical and chemical data
- Basis: mineral oil, graphite and molybdenum sulphide
- Colour: graphite /black
- Smell: characteristic
- Relative density at 20°C: 0.86 g/ml
- Yield: 2.33 g/sec.
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: 3 - 4 bar
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Bring can to room temperature.
- Operating temperature 5° to 30°C.
- Remove loose rust with a wire brush.
- Shake can for 2 minutes before use.
- Spray parts and leave to take effect.
- Starts working in most cases within 5 to 15 minutes, depending on the ability of the product to penetrate. Dirt and rust can already be removed from stuck parts after 5 minutes.
Tips for spray painting
Protect the object and the surrounding area from spray mist.
Temperature should range between +10°C and +25°C, max. air humidity 60 %.
Store in a dry place. Protect from direct sunlight and other sources of heat. Use only during dry weather, in places protected from the wind, and in well-ventilated rooms. Follow the warning texts on the labels!
|Kriechöl 400||400 ml||484902|
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of: May 14, 2018
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.