Technical Information Anti-drone sheet
presto Anti-Drone Sheet is a self-adhesive bitumen damping foil based on high-quality polymere-modified bitumen and special fillers. Due to good flexibility during room temperature, the foil can easily adapt itself even to curvature. the foil is self-adhesive with a solvent-free glue. The sticky side is protected by covering material.
We offer two variants:
Variant 1: the upper side of the foil is is protected by an anti-blockage layer (black) from transport and storage influences
Variant 2: the upper side of the foil has a fleece lamination (alu-silver) with stabilising effect.
Fields of application:
Construction, e.g. facade construction, aluminium window sills, ventilation ducts
Vehicle construction, meachnical engineering, plant engineering
Quality and properties
- Sounddamping bitumen foil
- Excellent anti-drone resp. damping of structure borne sound from thin-walled metal sheet
- Very high flexibility, very good deformable during room temperature
- Resistant to water, alcohol, weak acids and bases
Physical and chemical data
- Basis: Polymere-modified bitumen
- Colour: black resp. alu-silver
- Smell: odourless
- pH-value: not applicable
- Flashpoint: over 250°C DIN 51376
- Density (20°C): approx. 1.8 g/cm
- Solid content: 100 %
- Area weight: 2.8 ± 0.30 kg/m²
- Temperature resistance: heat-resistant during 2 hours up to 120°C.
- Adhesive force at 20°C: >20 N/5 cm
- Storage stability:
12 months if appropriate storage provided (=15°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
Risk of breakage during frost!
black: 500 x 250 x 1.5 mm
alu-silver: 500 x 250 x 2 mm
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- The surface where you want to apply the sheet has to be clean, fat-free and dry.
- To clean the surface you can use either acetone, ethanol or methanol.
- In some cases there may occur problems with adhesion, therefore we recomment to make tests before.
- Draw the covering foil off.
- Press the bitumen sheet with the adhesive side to the surface.
- For best adhesion, the both materials you want to bond should have a temperature of +20°C to +25°C.
- If you firmly press with a roll, you'll avoid air bubbles. This improves the adhesion.
- Vertical resp. upside-down bedding is earliest allowed 24 hours after application.
* no color identification possible
The presentation of colors may deviate from the original color.
For printing of the order information please press "printing preview/further products".
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of: August 31, 2010
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.