Technical informaiton Radiator Spray
DUPLI-COLOR radiator spray facilitates quick and simple coating of larger areas due to excellent flow, professional jet atomisation and high yield. High pigmentation and a fast drying time make it ideal for mobile use. It is heat resistant to 80 ° C.
Ideal under time pressure and if mobility is required soon – even for larger surfaces.
Quality and properties
- Fast and easy to use, ideal for mobile use
- High-quality paint quality, temperature resistant to 80 ° C
- High film thickness and spreading rate with good hold
- Easy to use and quick drying time
- Professional atomization ensures that it can be used for larger surfaces
- Extremely high pigmentation provides high coverage
- High-quality acrylic
Physical and chemical data
- Basis of binder: Acrylic combination
- Colour: specific
- Smell: solvent
Depending on consistence and colour of the ground:
400 ml are sufficient for approx. 0,8 - 1,0 m²
ColorMatic 2K Primer Filler no. 195 327, ColorMatic 1K Epoxy Primer no. 174 414, ColorMatic 1K Filler, grey no. 874 987, cured paints, polished
- Drying time (at 20°C, 50% relative air humidity):
Dust-dry: after approx. 10 minutes
Dry to touch: after approx. 30 minutes
The drying time depends on surrounding temperature, air humidity and thickness of the applied coat.
- Temperature resistance: to 80°C
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
Aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
- VOC-value: 262,2 g
Environment and labelling
Environmentally sound: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Only the completely emptied cans should be put into the recycling skip or appropriate container for reclaimable refuse. Cans which are not empty should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Marking/Labelling: All products made by MOTIP DUPLI comply with the actual labelling regulations according to Preparation Guideline 1999/45/EG. All aerosols correspond to TRGS 200 and TRG 300 as well as to aerosol guideline 75/324/EWG in the actually valid version.
- Cover surfaces not to be coated and cover the surrounding area
- Remove rust and old paint from the surface to be painted, then sand and prime
- The area must be dry and free of dust and grease
- Shake can well for 3 minutes
- Carry out spray test
- Apply several thin coats at two-minutes intervals
- Don't use on warm surfaces. Radiators must be cool!
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of February 16, 2018
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.