Technical Information Universal Cleaner Spray
Quality and properties
- Good solvency
- High degreasing power
- Leaves no residue
- Universally applicable
- Powerful degreaser
- Non corrosive
- Powerful directed jet spray
- This product has a special cap containing a tube and a spray head, which can be used to reach tricky places
- Sprayable at any angle due to a 360° valve.
Physical and chemical data
- Basis: Aliphatic Hydrocarbons
- Colour: transparent
- Smell: characteristic
- Relative density at 20°C: 0.75 g/ml
- Yield: 3.55 g/sec.
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: 5.5 - 6.5 bar
- Refractive index at 20°C: 1.385
- Propellant:: carbon dioxide
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 500 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally sound: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Only the completely emptied cans should be put into the recycling skip or appropriate container for reclaimable refuse. Cans which are not empty should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Marking/Labelling: All products made by MOTIP DUPLI comply with the actual labelling regulations according to Preparation Guideline 1999/45/EG. All aerosols correspond to TRGS 200 and TRG 300 as well as to aerosol guideline 75/324/EWG in the actually valid version.
- Bring can to room temperature.
- Operating temperature 5° to 30°C.
- Cover live parts and turn off electrical equipment before use.
- Shake can for 2 minutes before use and test surface compatibility.
- Spray part to be treated until dirt disappears. Use a brush for stubborn dirt.
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of April 4, 2011
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.