Technical Information Synthetic Adhesive Lube
presto Synthetic Adhesive Lube is a spray grease for lubrication of metal and plastics mechanical parts. By the excellent mechanical and thermal stability prevent wear and sticking of joints. The spray suppresses noises and provides good for corrosion.
joints, hinges, door locks, etc.
Quality and properties
- Prevents wear and sticking
- Excellent adhesion and creep power
- Suppresses noises
- High viscosity
- O-ring neutral, i.e. does not attack seals
- Good corrosion resistance
- Excellent mechanical and thermal stability
- Leaves a sticky surface
- Extremely weather resistant
- Resistant to salts, dilute acids and alkalis
- Contains PTFE
- Directed jetspray
- This product is equipped with a special cap. The cap contains a tube and a spray nozzle for directed application in inaccessible places.
- Attend the TRG 300
Phsysical and chemical data
- Basis of the binder: calcium-grease
- Colour: white
- Relative density at 20°C: 0,665 g/ml
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: 3 - 4 bar
- Drop point: 42°C to 60°C
- Temperature resistance: -30°C till +180°C
- pH-value: neutral
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
aerosol cans, maximum nominal volume 400 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally sound: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Only the completely emptied cans should be put into the recycling skip or appropriate container for reclaimable refuse. Cans which are not empty should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Marking/Labelling: All products made by MOTIP DUPLI comply with the actual labelling regulations according to Preparation Guideline 1999/45/EG. All aerosols correspond to TRGS 200 and TRG 300 as well as to aerosol guideline 75/324/EWG in the actually valid version.
- The aerosol should have room temperature.
- Best processing temperature 5 to 30°C.
- Before application we recommend the cleaning with presto Assembly Cleaner.
- Shake can thoroughly before use.
- Synthetic Adhesive Lube apply on all parts which shall be treated.
- After the evaporation of the solvent a soft, extremely adhesive lubricant film develops.
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of April 4, 2011
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.