Technical Information Smoke detector testspray
Physical and chemical data
- Basis: alcohol, hydrocarbons, iso-paraffin
- Colour: transparent
- Smell: alcoholic
- VOC content: 95%
- Solid: 0%
- Relative density at 20°C: 0,59 - 061 g/ml
- Vapour pressure at 20°C: 4.2 bar
- Storage stability:
10 years if appropriate storage provided (=10°-25°C, relative air humidity of max. 60%)
aerosol can, maximum nominal volume 150 ml
Environment and labelling
Environmentally compatible: MOTIP DUPLI is committed to apply formulations without restricted or critical ingredients and to achieve best possible performance. The caps and packagings are made of recyclable material.
Disposal: Please mind the residue inside the containers. Completely emptied containers can be used for recycling. If cans are not emptied, they should be disposed off as "special refuse".
Labelling: All products of MOTIP DUPLI comply with the current status of their labelling regulations. Classification and distinction takes place by the presently legal form of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS) or rather by CLP 1272/2008/EG regulations. Our safety data sheets comply with the current form of REACH 1907/2006/EG, article 31 und appendix II,
- Bring can to room temperature.
- Operating temperature 15 to 35°C.
- Shake can before use.
- Keep the Test spray straight up and at a distance of 25 to 30 cm for a few seconds (5 seconds) spray in the direction of the smoke detector.
- The reaction starts at a properly functioning detector within a few seconds.
- If there is no response, repeat the test.
- If despite repeated examination no reaction, so please check the battery first.
- After continued lack of reaction, the defective smoke detector must be replaced.
|presto Rauchmelder-Prüfsp. 150||150 ml||416606|
Disclaimer of liability
This application-technological information is given to the best of our knowledge. The notes mentioned herein are, however, non-binding and do not exempt you from own tests to see whether the products supplied by us are suitable for your special application. The use and processing is beyond our control and therefore exclusively in the responsibility of the user. MOTIP DUPLI is let off the liability, unless the liability-based incident is caused by a fault incurred to MOTIP DUPLI.
For any further technical questions call our hotline +49 (0) 62 66 75-266 from Monday to Thursday from 9 h a.m. to 3 h p.m. or on Friday until 12 h p.m.
As of: November 7, 2014
This release replaces all eventually earlier issued versions.